Ever wonder what’s so great about Olive Oil? This episode we talk with Lisa Whitmore from Signature Oil & Vinegar. We get into the joy of cooking with quality olive oils and what to look out for next time you pick up a bottle. Hint: freshly made olive oil from passionate individuals is best. Find out what Signature Oil & Vinegar can provide to you and how they can help make your next meal special.
The Courtenay store is open Monday to Saturday 10am–6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm.
The Campbell River store is open Monday to Saturday 10am-5pm.
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crown Isle Shopping Centre
#207B – 444 Lerwick Rd
Courtenay, BC, V9N 0A9
1121 Shoppers Row
Campbell River, V0W 2C7
Maple Sesame Salmon
- 2-3 Salmon fillet or salmon steaks
- 4 tbsp. Signature Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Signature dark toasted Sesame Oil
- Clever Crow Comox Bay Seasoning(or your favourite fish spice)
- Horseradish, Dijon or Whole grain Mustard
- Season salmon lightly with Comox Bay Seasoning.
- In a bowl, combine mustard, maple balsamic and sesame oil.
- Pour over salmon and use a pastry brush to coat evenly.Bake at 425 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, the balsamic creates a thick, flavourful glaze.
Best – Salmon – Ever!